About Rushdi Food Industries
Rushdi Food Industries was established in 1984, as a joint venture later purchased by Unilever Israel.
Today Rushdi is a private company re-owned by the Bashir family – the original founding family.
- Israel’s largest manufacturer of tahini and halva.
- Leading tahini suppliers for Sabra, Frito-Lay’s leading Hummus brand.
- Highly advanced new plant applying the strictest international standards of food production (ISO, HACCAP, BRC).
- The increase in the consumption of tahina and halva is mainly due to growing awareness of the value of health-based products based on sesame.
- Products exported to numerous countries around the world.